The children, parents, staff and governors at Kingsway Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and organised individual with energy and vision to join our lunchtime team as a Midday Playworker. We are looking for a strong candidate who can provide stimulating activities for our pupils to support the lunchtime service.
The role involves working outdoors to ensure that the children are engaged in a variety of activities, as well as supervising and supporting the children. The successful candidate will be someone who is well skilled in encouraging children to play appropriate games, as well as other related duties.
The successful candidate will enjoy working with children, have good behaviour management skills and be willing to undergo any training that is required.
We are looking for someone who will be able to:
- provide a stimulating lunchtime experience for the children
- liaise with the midday team to provide an effective service
- communicate with children in a calm manner
- deal with people in a consistently polite, friendly manner
- Provide first aid to children as and when required
- independently manage the lunchtime staff
- be able to work confidently under pressure
- maintain confidentiality at all times
- able to work under their own initiative
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by appointment with the Head teacher. Please contact the school office on 01623 408259 to make an appointment.
For further information and an application pack, please email email@example.com
Closing Date : Noon Friday 17th January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.