Personal Care Assistant
The children, parents, staff and governors at Kingsway Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated Personal Care Assistant to join our happy, caring and growing school. The successful candidate will work with a group of children who need assistants in implementing their own personal care programmes during the school day, specifically in relation to practical support for:
- Personal hygiene
- Toileting and continence training
- Eating and drinking
We would also like you to assist with our break club 4 days a week handling cash from the children, assisting our kitchen staff.
We can offer you:
- An enthusiastic, talented and committed staff who work very successfully as a team
- A welcoming environment, with a strong caring ethos, where everyone is valued
- Strong parental relationships
- Well motivated and happy children
- Opportunities to enhance your professional development in a growing school
- A dedicated and supportive Governing Body that is committed to developing the school vision
We would like:
- A commitment to achieving high standards.
- The ability to be part of an effective team.
- A great deal of enthusiasm and commitment.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by appointment with the Head teacher. Please contact the school office on 01623 408259 to make an appointment.
For further information and an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : Noon Friday 17th January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.