The governing body of Haggonfields Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher to join our team after the February half term. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our school as it prepares to become a partner academy with the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust (SNMAT).
This role is part-time, working Monday and Tuesday afternoons and full days Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and is to cover a maternity leave which is expected to end at the end of October 2020.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Inspire pupils and staff to be the best that they can be
- Have a creative approach to learning and a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school
- Have a commitment to providing a broad and exciting curriculum
- Demonstrate the capacity to make learning enjoyable and exciting
- Have high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- A stable and enthusiastic staff
- Wonderful children who are waiting to be inspired
- High quality support and CPD
- A supportive and enthusiastic community
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged after 6 January 2020 by calling 01909 473992 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are available from the school Website www.haggonfields.net or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please note that this post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date: noon 17 January 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.