Business Administration Assistant
Start Date: February 2020
Yeoman Park is an outstanding academy for pupils with severe (SLD), profound (PMLD) and complex (ASD) learning difficulties school aged 3-18. Redgate Primary Academy is a SEN school for pupils aged 3-11 years, whom have moderate/severe and complex learning difficulties, predominantly Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Both academies provide a stimulating, challenging and safe learning environment where individuals are valued and nurtured.
The successful candidate will:
- be an excellent computer user
- be an excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- have the ability to prioritise and organise
- have the ability to work under the Teaching School Leader but also using own initiative
- have the ability to work as part of a busy team
We know that our staff team are our greatest resource. Therefore, we invest heavily in them and we know that this has helped us to develop our stable, supportive and high performing teams.
- Full support and induction
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- A strong caring ethos
- A well-being package
- Networking opportunities across the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership
Visits to the academy are encouraged.
If you have any questions about this role before making your application or would like to arrange a visit, please contact Louise Maggio on 01623 459540 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to shortlist and appoint candidate/s prior to the closing date.
Closing date: 20 January 2020. Interview date: 23 January 2020.
The Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. We actively seek DBS enhanced clearance checks and any application for employment will automatically include the active pursuit of all safeguarding procedures.
This vacancy is closed to applications.