Roll: 390 (3-11)
Required from September 2020 or sooner if possible.
Following the promotion of our current headteacher to the post of HMI, the governors of this happy and very successful school are seeking to appoint a successor who will continue to nurture children's potential and who has the passion, drive and vision to work with the whole community to take this vibrant and thriving school forward. This is an opportunity to build on our previous success, put us firmly at the heart of our community and build on our 'outstanding rating' (Ofsted 2018).
As our new headteacher, you will:
- be proactive in building on existing strengths and lead the school into its next stage of development
- be an inspirational leader, team manager and team player
- maintain our high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- be able to motivate and inspire our staff and our children and be able to teach to a high standard
- have the ability to develop strong relationships with staff, parents, governors and the community
- make a difference to children from disadvantaged backgrounds
- work as a leader within our collaboration of schools .
Ours school has:
- happy, enthusiastic, attentive children
- supportive parents
- committed, enthusiastic, caring and friendly staff with the skills and experiences needed
- a knowledgeable and supportive team of dedicated governors.
If this is you, and you are ready to make a difference, we would love to hear from you. Applicants are encouraged to visit the school prior to submitting an application. This can be done by contacting the school directly at email@example.com or by phone on 01623 468558.
An information pack and application form are available from Kerry Wood, Governor Services, Meadow House, Littleworth, Mansfield NG18 2TA. Telephone number 0115 804 4666 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: Monday 27 January 2020 (5.00pm).
Shortlisting: Thursday 30 January 2020 (1.00pm).
Interviews: Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 February 2020 .
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.