Teaching Assistant for KS1
Assistant Headteachers: Heather Claxton and Michelle Curran
Pupils on Roll: 357 including a 26 place Nursery
Required from 24th February 2020 until 24th July 2020.
Would you like to be part of a fabulous Key Stage 1 team? Our school is a special place and you could be that person we are looking for to improve it further.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking teaching assistant who is experienced and confident working in KS1.
We would love to hear from you if you have/are/can:
- NNEB Qualification/NVQ level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification
- The ability to support children to accelerate their progress through targeted support and intervention.
- Adapt planning where required for an individual child.
- Able to prepare resources and learning materials to enhance the support further.
- Committed to delivering high quality support and intervention.
- A good sense of humour, a positive outlook on life demonstrating enthusiasm, energy and passion.
- A team player, going above and beyond for the benefit of our children.
- Build excellent relationships with staff and parents.
- Committed to contributing to the wider life of school.
- Relevant experience suitable for the post.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate a good standard of written and spoken English.
In return we offer:
- Friendly staff who are completely committed to the development of all children;
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with;
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- An opportunity for continued professional development and full support from senior leaders.
Dalestorth Primary School is committed to safer recruitment procedures. All appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks, positive references and checks on professional qualifications and eligibility.
Visits to the school to find out more about the post are welcome and encouraged – please telephone 01623 459339 to make an appointment.
Further details and an application form may be downloaded from below and returned by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Wednesday 5th February
Interviews: Thursday 13th February
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.