The Governing Body are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and resilient Key Stage 2 teacher to join our dedicated, hardworking and friendly team of professionals from September 2020. For the right candidate we can offer a degree of flexibility regarding the specific year group. We are excited to find the best possible person to improve the life chances of our children.
This post is suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Is well organised with a positive attitude
- Is committed to enabling all children to reach their full potential
- Will be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing exciting and engaging learning opportunities for all children by providing a creative, engaging and broad curriculum
- Can foster strong affective relationships with children, parents / carers and staff
- Can work effectively as part of a team
- Will fully participate in all aspects of school life
In return we can offer you:
- Fantastic children
- A happy and welcoming working environment
- Extremely supportive, experienced and dedicated staff
- A full NQT induction process with staffed mentor support
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A well-resourced school
- A team approach to planning and working together
If you are looking for an opportunity to become part of our developing school as it continues its journey to improve and would like the challenge of working in a sometimes demanding yet always rewarding environment then we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school are very welcome and will give you the opportunity to find out about our school and how you could contribute to our future development Please contact the school office on 01623 465705 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Application packs are available by email from email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 27th March 2020.
Interview Date: W/C 30th March 2020.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.