Foundation 2 Teacher
Westdale Infant School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic & innovative F2 teacher into a full-time position from September 2020.
Westdale is a nurturing and welcoming school. We are fortunate in being able to work alongside vibrant, hardworking and wonderful children.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of Early Years
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement, pupil behaviour and their role
- Be ready to embrace new initiatives and school priorities
- Have good interpersonal skills and work effectively as part of a team
- Have a good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment
- Be committed, energetic and hard working
- Have a sense of humour!
- Be able to be flexible and manage change
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
Westdale will offer you:
- A supportive and friendly team who are passionate, positive and motivated and who put children at the heart of every decision
- A school that believes in nurturing the whole child
- Wonderful children!
- A commitment to supporting your wellbeing.
And for NQTs:
- A proven and successful track record of supporting NQTs throughout their induction year
- An experienced induction tutor who will also be one of your teaching colleagues
Westdale Infants will allow you to develop in to the teacher you aspire to be. We look forward to your application. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions.
Visits will take place on Tuesday 31st March at 9.30am and Thursday 2nd April at 1.15pm
For further information and an application form please contact the school office by telephone: 0115 9531606 or email: email@example.com or download from the school’s website www.westdaleinfants.com
Closing Date: Monday 20th April 2020 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Monday 27th April 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.