Required start date: 1st September 2020
This post is based in a year 5/6 class in a full-time capacity and will involve working alongside a team of 2 other experienced class teachers.
At Jacksdale Primary & Nursery School, every individual is valued and makes a valuable contribution to the life of our school and community so that they are the very best that they can be. We believe that it is our job to motivate and inspire children to have a love of learning so that every child who comes to our school reaches their full potential. We pride ourselves on going over and above to provide support for all of our children and families.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear understanding of the UKS2 curriculum
- Has a strong commitment to ensuring that children are engaged with their learning through effective teaching
- Can build positive relationships with children who are at the centre of everything they do
- Believes learning should be enjoyable and memorable
- Believes that every child can achieve their potential
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a real commitment to team work
- Is committed to inclusion
If you have a passion for teaching in UKS2, this post could be for you.
We can offer you:
- The support of a highly effective and enthusiastic team of staff – who are all hardworking, friendly and supportive!
- A professional and dedicated governing body
- High quality CPD to support your career development
- And of course, fantastic children who are keen to learn
For more information about the role or to request an application pack, please contact Karen Oliver via email email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 Noon, 24th April 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.