Required for September 2020 a full-time permanent teacher initially for upper Key Stage 2
Willow Brook is an ambitious school where a growing team of staff and governors work hard together to provide a creative environment where pupils can achieve their all-round potential.
This post will initially be for a candidate with the skills and a desire to work in upper Key Stage 2 so we would particularly welcome applicants with Year 5 / 6 enthusiasm and flair. As our priority is to add the right person to our current team, we are open to different levels of experience and curriculum strengths. We hope you will see Willow Brook as a place where you can develop your skills alongside our current staff. We welcome applications from experienced teachers with an excellent track record or NQTs/RQTs who can demonstrate a good record of achieving outstanding feedback in their placements.
Essentially, we are looking for a teacher who:
- Truly enjoys their work and has a drive to move forward in their teaching career
- Has secure subject knowledge and a good understanding of the end-of-year expectations within Key Stage 2
- Has the determination, energy and creativity to make learning memorable and inspiring
- Works well in a team, showing a positive attitude to sharing ideas, listening and learning
- Has the imagination and confidence to take the initiative to plan a creative and exciting curriculum for their year group beyond worksheets and commercially produced resources
- Has the enthusiasm and talent to contribute to extra-curricular activities and community life
We can offer you a commitment to supporting your professional development and an excellent opportunity to play an active role in a team approach to school development.
Visits to the school are currently difficult. Please visit our website to understand our character and work more fully and we warmly welcome a personal conversation with you. Please get in touch.
Applications and further details are available on our school website https://willowbrook.notts.sch.uk/. Alternatively, contact Zoe Roper firstname.lastname@example.org. During half term week, please email email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 midday Monday 8th June 2020
Interviews are scheduled to take place using an online format on Monday 15th June
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.