Required as soon as school re-opens.
We are looking for a talented and experienced teacher to join our team at the school.
We can offer the opportunity to work within an excellent school and enjoy:
- Friendly, supportive and welcoming staff, children and parents
- A forward thinking school committed to extended care
- An exciting curriculum which has an holistic approach to the teaching of children
- A fantastic learning environment for children to learn and grow in
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Is inspirational and aspirational
- Has a high expectation of themselves and others
- Is creative a creative thinker
- Is dedicated to supporting the school to break down barriers to learning
- Has a sense of humour
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is committed to continual improvement for themselves, staff and children
The post requires you to:
- Teach pupils within the age range 3 to 7, initially in a year one class for two days a week (Thursday/Friday)
- Be subject leader for an area across the whole school
Please contact the head teacher for further details. email@example.com Candidates are invited to support their application with a written letter of up to 1000 words detailing their potential approach to the position and outlining their knowledge and skills which qualifies them for the post.
Closing Date: 9am on Friday 29th May
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 29th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.