Y3 Class Teacher
Can you answer yes to these questions?
- Do you have high expectations of all children and are interested in developing the whole child to their fullest potential?
- Do you have the interpersonal skills to work collaboratively?
- Are you motivated and caring?
- Are you flexible and can you use your own initiative?
The Governors and Senior Leadership Team of this expanding school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join a hardworking, dedicated team who are committed to school improvement. This post is initially for a temporary maternity cover however, due to the nature of our expanding school, the post could lead to permanent future employment for the successful candidate at Ordsall Primary School.
At Ordsall Primary School it is our aim to work with high expectations of both the children and all staff so that everyone can not only play learn and grow together but can excel, enjoy, achieve and be proud in all that they do. As a school which prides itself on the development of all staff this post provides a real opportunity for all teachers to develop their skills in a supportive environment. Applications from both NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome.
We are looking for people who have/can:
- The strong desire to ‘be the best teacher you can be’
- High expectations of all pupil achievement and behaviour
- Plan and deliver creative lessons based around first-hand experience
- Provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment
- Be reflective about their teaching
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Be willing to make a wider contribution to the life of the school
In return, Ordsall Primary School can offer you:
- Fabulous children who are keen to learn and ‘be the best that they can be’
- Staff who have a true commitment to developing children’s personal, social and emotional development and a belief that every child can achieve their true potential.
- A happy and welcoming working environment
- A team of staff who are committed to the inclusion of all children.
- A commitment to your induction and continued professional development
- A positive outlook on life and an enthusiasm for learning.
- An experienced NQT mentor to support and guide you through your NQT period* (*For NQTs only)
Socially distanced visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact us to arrange an informal appointment.
Closing Date: Wednesday September 30th 2020
Shortlisting: Thursday October 1st 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday October 7th 2020
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.