We are looking for an outstanding practitioner to join the team at Dunham on Trent Church of England Primary who must:
- be motivated and enthusiastic with high expectations to raise standards for an individual child and where appropriate a small group of children;
- encourage positive active learning
- display high levels of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills and a passion for creativity and personalised learning;
- have a good working knowledge of the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice;
- have ability to work with a child with a range of additional needs in a caring and sensitive way in partnership with the school and family to ensure the development of the pupil;
- work closely with the SENDCo and class team through the assess/plan/do/review model;
- work actively as part of a team;
- have a calming, patient manner with excellent behaviour management skills;
- have a good understanding of a range of additional needs including: Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- be flexible to deviate from plans when required and be able to pre-empt situations and act accordingly;
We offer a warm, caring ethos, and a very supportive staff team who are committed to raising standards, with a supportive Governing Body.
We are only able to offer visits to the school after the children have been dismissed. Please contact us to arrange. Telephone: 01777 228383
Closing date: Monday 7th December 2020 Interviews will be held in the week commencing 14th December 2020
Due to Covid-19 restrictions social distanced interviews may take place.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.