F2 Class Teacher
Do you wish to be part of a successful highly supportive team who ensure that all children reach their full potential?
Farmilo Primary School is a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017). We are looking for the right teacher to support us on our journey to become outstanding.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to engage, inspire and motivate all children in all areas of learning
• A consistent record of high-quality teaching which results in children making at least good and better progress
• Excellent behaviour management skills which result in a great climate for learning
• Collaborative learning, showing value for the team approach
• High levels of assessment for learning which contribute to improved outcomes for all children
• Passion and commitment to teaching and always being the best that we can be
• High level of knowledge and understanding of the EYFS curriculum
We’re able to offer you:
• A fantastic school with lively and enthusiastic children
• Commitment to CPD and development through innovative collaborative partnerships
• Governors and a Senior Leadership Team who care about all the children and the staff
• A committed staff team who want the very best for all children
Please email the headteacher on email@example.com if you require further information.
For an application form and job description details for the above post please click the following link:
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May at 12 am. Interviews will take place during the following week.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.