KS1 Class Teacher
Headteacher: Craig Robertson Pupils on Roll: 369 including a 26 place Nursery
Required from September 2021.
Would you like to be part of an amazing Key Stage 1 team?
Our governors are looking to appoint a temporary, experienced, enthusiastic, hardworking practitioner to job share in our wonderful Year 1 class with an extremely dedicated and passionate job share partner. This is a two-day a week post to work on Thursdays and Fridays.
Our school is a warm, happy and hardworking school that has high academic standards and excellent behaviour.
We would love to hear from you if you are/have:
- An inspirational, conscientious and dedicated teacher;
- A determination to ensure that all the children you teach reach their full potential;
- A commitment and belief in raising standards and delivering a lively, stimulating curriculum and learning environment;
- A commitment to contributing to our Year 1 Class, the highly efficient KS1 team, and the wider life of the school.
- A belief in developing the ‘whole’ child and are able to enthuse learning
- Positive, energetic, friendly, intuitive and motivated;
- Experience in Key Stage 1;
- The ability to work closely with parents and carers.
In return we offer:
- Friendly staff who are completely committed to the development of all children;
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with;
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- An opportunity for continued professional development and full support from senior leaders.
Further details and an application form may be downloaded below and returned by email to email@example.com.
Visits to the school are very welcome and highly recommended for this post. To arrange a visit please telephone the School Office on (01623) 459339.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Friday 21st May
We are hoping that we will be able to interview candidates in person.
Interviews will be on for Thursday 27th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.