Temporary FS2 Teacher
Head teacher: Sam Bradbury Roll : 338
Required from 31st October 2022
The children, parents, staff and governors at Kingsway Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our happy and caring school to work in our Foundation Stage 2 unit until the end of the Summer Term 2023. The post will be suited to recently qualified or experienced teachers. The successful candidate will work as part of our FS2 team.
We can offer you:
• An enthusiastic, talented and committed staff who work very successfully as a team
• A welcoming environment, with a strong caring ethos, where everyone is valued
• Well motivated and happy children
• Strong parental relationships
• Opportunities to enhance your professional development in a large school
• A dedicated and supportive Governing Body that is committed to developing the school vision
We would like someone who:
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner
• Shows commitment to achieving high standards.
• Has the ability to be part of an effective team.
• Has a great deal of enthusiasm and commitment.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged please contact the school office on 01623 408259 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closing Date: Friday 7th October 2022 12 midday
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council encourages applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, religion, belief, pregnancy and maternity status, age or sexual orientation. for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.