Head of School: Mrs R Harrison email@example.com
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Classroom teacher to start full time from 01 September 2019.
- Do you think pupil achievement in Mathematics and English is paramount?
- Do you have a track record for raising pupil achievement?
- Do you have a strong work ethic?
- Do you always put children first?
Do you aim to ‘teach like a pro’ and:
- Go far beyond the requirements of any written contract?
- Show respect for and take responsibility in educational research and evidence?
- Receive collegial (group) feedback?
- Strive for Excellence?
- Receive and act upon continuous feedback?
- Partake in rigorous training and value feedback?
- Respond positively to parents?
- Adhere to the staff ‘code of conduct’?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ to most of the above then we would love to hear from you!
The Forge Trust is an expanding Multi-Academy Trust that specialises in raising the achievement of children who live in predominantly white working-class areas of the East Midlands. Our mission is to become the best performing Primary Multi-Academy Trust in the country.
We can offer:
- Support and tailored CPD opportunities in line with your ambition;
- Class sizes of 20 children
- A warm and welcoming, forward thinking school;
- A Multi-Academy Trust that focuses on the most important aspects of children’s education
- Excellent facilities
- A collaborative learning community where all schools in the trust work together with the aim to give children ‘the best deal possible’.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 23 April 2019, Short listing will take place on Thursday, 25 April 2019, Interviews: Thursday, 02 May 2019
Our Trust Values are: Work-ethic, Team player, Respect, Discipline, Positivity and Ambition. We believe in The Forge Trust Motto ‘Labor Omnia Vincit.’
Candidates must note that we are committed to safer recruitment and they must be able to provide proof of identity on the day of interview. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information please contact Mrs Milne at the academy office – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01623 860365.
This vacancy is closed to applications.