Outwood Grange Academies Trust (OGAT) is seeking a Finance Manager who can utilise their significant expertise and management skills to lead the Finance function across a number of secondary schools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to join OGAT, a family of 31 schools, and make a substantial contribution delivering the Trust’s vision.
As a high-performing multi-academy trust we embrace the opportunity to ensure that all children, irrespective of their starting point, receive an excellent education. We relish the opportunity to be part of the much-needed regeneration of the areas we work in.
To achieve this aim, staff within Outwood Grange Academies Trust have three values in common.
- Put ‘students first’: we care deeply about children;
- Strive to be experts in our respective fields; and
- Are obsessive about attaining the highest standards, thereby enhancing children’s life-chances.
In brief, your core responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the financial control and management of up to 5 Secondary academies in the Trust;
- Ensure that all relevant financial information and reporting is produced to a high standard and within deadlines;
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and Trust policies whilst maximising value for money;
- Effectively line managing your team to deliver the above.
You will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with experience of operating at this level.
Please follow the link to OGAT’s vacancy page for further details: https://recruitment.outwood.com/vacancies/3290
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 25 March 2019. Interview date: Wednesday, 27 March 2019.
Please note that there is currently a job evaluation exercise being undertaken across the Trust. The salary advertised for this post is therefore subject to job evaluation and may change.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
This vacancy is closed to applications.