Required From September 2019
Are you an enthusiastic teacher?
Do you want the opportunity to make a difference?
We are looking for an inspirational, committed and enthusiastic early years teacher to work within our strong and effective foundation stage team.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to:
- delivering a high quality of teaching,
- working with and involving parents with their children’s learning,
- strengthening community links
- ensuring all children reach their potential
- providing pastoral are
- carrying out duties in line with the ethos and principles of the school
This post may suit an NQT or experienced teacher seeking to gain further experience.
Lantern Lane School is a popular and successful school with high standards and strong community links. We are based in East Leake, a large village in South Nottinghamshire, which has good transport links to Nottingham and Loughborough and is within 10 minutes’ drive of Junction 24 of the M1 and the Clifton South tram connection. We have excellent facilities, very supportive staff and parents and children we are very proud of.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact Donna Griggs, School Business Manager, at the school for an application pack: Tel: 01509 820112 Fax:01509 820113 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.lanternlane.notts.sch.uk or using the above school address.
Application Closing Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2019 at 10 am
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.