Fixed Term Extended Services and Sports Coordinator
Head Teacher – Mr Shaun Walker
School Roll – 369 (Age 2-11)
The Governors and leadership team of our school are seeking to appoint an Extended Services and Sports Coordinator to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team from June 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual with good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour who can:
- Develop, lead and deliver extended school activities for pupils and the local community
- Take a key role in the development of school sports
- Work cooperatively within the wider school team
- Have a positive and enthusiastic outlook on school life, demonstrating enthusiasm, energy & passion
- Have excellent behaviour management strategies
- Demonstrate a professional attitude at all times
- Have a flexible approach to working hours as the job may require working occasional evenings/weekends
- Establish excellent relationships with parents
- Be able to work independently & use own initiative to plan & adapt lessons
In addition to the above, our ideal candidate will believe in, demonstrate and teach our 7 school values:
• Inspiration: They must be enthusiastic and love to inspire children
• Inclusion: They must be caring of all members of our school community
• Aspiration: They must have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Resilience: They will need to be hardworking and must have a commitment to high standards
• Integrity: They must have high expectations of themselves and be reflective about their teaching
• Respect: They must be able to communicate well and work as a team with colleagues
• Responsibility: They must be willing to take a lead in areas of school life
We can offer:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• A supportive staff team
• A committed and supportive Governing Body
• A commitment to your continued professional development
Application packs are available by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged. By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for our school and be able to ask further questions, so please do telephone for an appointment – 01623 792348.
Closing Date: Friday 26th April @ 9am. Interviews to be held on 8th May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.