Headteacher: Denise Bryant, Roll. 307 (full time) and 33 part time
Required: September 2019
‘Living, Learning, Achieving Together’
Arnold View Primary is a popular school with a large community of staff, children and families. We are seeking an enthusiastic, committed and caring teacher to join our busy but friendly KS1 team.
You will need to:
- Have experience of working within KS1
- Have high expectations of behaviour and standards
- Be organised and flexible
- Have secure phonics knowledge, skills and teaching experience
- Have the ability to form good working relationships with parents and carers
- Have a full commitment to raising standards
- Have a positive attitude and a good sense of humour
- Have an excellent work ethic, ability to work well as part of a team as well as self-motivation and ability to work independently
We can offer:
- A caring, talented and supportive staff team
- Quality learning environment with lots of space and quality IT resources
- A full induction and ongoing CPD
- Well motivated and happy children
- Support and mentoring for NQTs
- A dedicated and supportive governing body committed to securing the school's vision
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 0115 9560967 to make an appointment.
The application pack is available via the school website. www.arnoldview.notts.sch.uk (In the About Us section).
To complete the application form on your computer choose the Word version and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also complete and return the self-declaration form.
Alternatively please send an A4 SAE with a ‘LARGE’ stamp to Kate Padwick, School Business Manager, Arnold View Primary School at the above address.
Closing date: Monday 29th April– 12 Noon
Interviews: Thursday 9th May 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.