Class Teacher (2 Posts)
Head Teacher : Mrs J James (Mrs J Oldfield from September 2019)
Roll: 315 and 45 place nursery
Required: 30th August 2019
Arnold Mill is at the heart of a fantastic community. We are a large primary school with super children who want to come to school, a committed and caring staff and great parents who want their children to be happy and do well. From our staff we expect hard work and in return we can offer a professional, supportive and friendly environment with a great team ethos.
We are currently looking for two excellent Primary phase teachers. The appointed teachers would be based in either KS1 or KS2, working within an established, supportive team. If you are interested and can answer yes to the questions below, please make an appointment to come and meet us.
- Do you have high expectations of all children and are interested in developing the whole child to their fullest potential?
- Do you have the interpersonal skills to work collaboratively?
- Are you motivated and caring?
- Are you flexible and can you use your own initiative?
These posts would be suitable for either experienced teachers who have current middle leadership roles or NQTs who would be offered full induction support.
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children; please ensure that there are no gaps in your employment history that are not explained.
If you have not been contacted within one week of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Visits are really important for you to get a feel for our school. Deputy Head Teacher, Jackie Oldfield, would be delighted to discuss the post in detail with you.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us. Application packs are available from: Anita Jackson Office Manager e-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019 @ midday (applications received after this time will not be considered).Short Listing: Wednesday 1st May 2019. Interviews: Friday 10th May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.