Fixed Term EYFS Leader
Executive Head Teacher: Nicola Davies
Head of School: Emma Severn
Roll: 451 (3-11)
Are you looking for a more interesting and exciting opportunity?
Do you feel ready to be part of an established and successful collaboration?
Do you feel you have got the skills required to face the challenge of ensuring EYFS provision remains truly excellent within our collaborated Primary school?
Then read on…
The children of Holgate Primary and Nursery School in Hucknall are looking for us to find them an exceptional and highly committed EYFS Leader, to join us from 30th August 2019, in working alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher with proven experience to lead our EYFS developments across the whole school for the next academic year, with the potential of the post becoming permanent beyond this.
The successful applicant will need to be inspirational and an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents. They will work in close partnership with the Executive Head, Head of School and the rest of the Senior Leadership Team and will have proven ability of securing accountability and improvements in practice within a team. They will have particular responsibility for continuing the raising of standards in our Early Years Foundation Stage.
We are part of a formal collaboration and there are many strengths within our collaborative work, which hugely supports our constant strive for improvement at our schools and provides many exciting opportunities for us all.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging
- Has a successful track record in raising pupil achievement and leading improvements within EYFS
- Has the ability and necessary skills to take a lead role in whole school improvement
- Is an excellent role model for staff and pupils in all aspects of their provision and practice
- Has high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum requirements
- Is able to support children with a wide range of different abilities
- Has a proven track record of effectively utilising assessment to improve and refine provision
- Is able to lead and motivate others in order to raise standards
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
In return we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing school within a well-established collaboration within Nottinghamshire
- Excellent Continual Professional Development and networking opportunities that will support you ‘growing’ in the career direction you would like to aim for
- A new school building and an array of resources to enhance your provision
- An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff across two collaborated schools who are passionate about working hard
- Some truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud
Visits to the school are most welcome.
An application pack with further details about this post are available from Tracy Mullaney (Executive Personal Assistant) by telephone on 0115 963 8649 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 12pm noon. Interviews will be held at Holgate Primary School on Friday 3rd May 2019.
No agencies please.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.