Foundation Stage 2 Class Teacher
Our children are looking for us to find them a highly committed Foundation Stage 2 Teacher to join us in working alongside a professional and hard-working EYFS and collaboration team. The successful applicant will need to be enthusiastic, inspirational and an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with different members of our staff. The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a teacher looking for their first challenge, as well as those with proven experience.
The successful applicant will need to be inspirational and an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors and parents.
We are part of a formal collaboration and there are many strengths within our collaborative work, which hugely supports our constant strive for improvement at our schools and provides many exciting opportunities for us all.
We are looking for a Foundation Stage 2 Class Teacher who:
- Enjoys teaching and has the ability to inspire children by making learning exciting and engaging.
- Is well organised and has the ability to work as part of an effective team.
- Has high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning.
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum requirements.
- Is able to support children with different abilities as well as extend those working at greater depth.
- Has a proven track record of effectively utilising and maintaining assessment and tracking records.
In return we offer you:
- An opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing school within a well-established collaboration within Nottinghamshire.
- Excellent Continual Professional Development and networking opportunities that will support you ‘growing’ in the direction you would like to aim for.
- An array of resources to enhance your provision including a new school building.
- An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff across two collaborated schools who are passionate about working hard.
- Some truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud.
An application pack with further details about this post are available from Tracy Mullaney (Executive Personal Assistant) by emailing email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 12pm noon. Interviews will be held either on Tuesday 7th or Wednesday 8th May 2019 at Sutton Road Primary School
No agencies please.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.