Foundation Lead Practitioner
Experience: Minimum 3 years in a Foundation Setting and the ability to lead others confidently
Are you an experienced and outstanding Foundation Stage Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
Do you have a nurturing and supportive personality?
The William Gladstone CofE Primary Gladstone Academy is looking to appoint an excellent EYFS Lead who is ready for an exciting new challenge. William Gladstone CofE Primary, supported fully by the Southwell and Nottinghamshire Multi-Academy Trust, is rapidly transforming into a school that provides the very best education for the children in its community. This is a very exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to shape our Foundation Unit into one that secures the essential building blocks of learning for our wonderful children.
You will need:
- To be ready to lead and develop a team of dedicated teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Significant experience of teaching in the Early Years to a very high standard
- To be highly motivated, aspirational and want the very best for he children in our school
- To be dedicated to raising standards
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
- Excellent knowledge of phonics
- To be committed to our Christian Values and help us to embed them
In return we will offer the successful candidate:
- Children who are keen to learn and who are a delight to work with
- An exceptional EY environment with superb opportunities for further development
- An on-site Forest Schools area
- Opportunities within SNMAT to grow your career
- Training and CPD for career progression within the multi academy trust and beyond
- The support of EY colleagues in SNMAT partner academies
- A happy, dedicated and supportive team who is committed to the professional development of each and every colleague
- The support of the SNMAT which comes with endless personal benefits such as well-being support, professional development and support from a mentoring colleague
- The opportunity to work within a supportive, nurturing and friendly team that is proud of the work that it is achieving in its community
If you are a qualified Reception Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Visits to our academy are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Mrs Sue Ragsdale-Lowe in our school office on 01636 680284 or email@example.com for an application pack or to make an appointment and see our fantastic school in action.
We have school visits arranged for:
Wednesday 27th March 10.00am & 4.00pm
Thursday 28th March: 2.00pm
Friday 29th March: 2.30pm
Tuesday 2nd April: 2.00pm
Friday 5th April: 10.00am
Closing date is Wednesday 24th April at 10.00am 2019. Shortlisting will take place on Friday 26th April 2019. Interviews will take place on Thursday 2nd May 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The school is committed to equal opportunities. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This vacancy is closed to applications.