Head Teacher: Louise Regan
Roll: 333 (3-11)
Start Date: 13th May 2019 (or as soon after that as possible)
At Hillocks Primary School, we strive to ensure that every individual has the opportunity to achieve and thrive. All members of our school community work together to achieve the best for our children.
Our Premises Manager will be passionate and take pride in their role and understand that they play a vital role within the school and community.
The main duties of the Premises Manager will include:
- The locking and unlocking of the premises
- Ensuring the site and individuals within the site are safe
- Adhere to Health and Safety at Work Practices
- Understand and practice COSSH
- Carry out general maintenance
- Leading on security and routine checks
- Attending the site for emergency call outs
- Maintaining a calm and organised manner
- Communicating with adults and children.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children, and adults. All staff are expected to share this dedication to safeguarding and duty of care.
The successful person will undergo pre-employment checks which include obtaining references, right to work and enhanced disclosure and barring service checks.
Application forms and further details for the above post are available from Hillocks Primary Website www.hillocks.notts.sch.uk or by sending an A4 S.A.E. to the above school address, Or alternatively e-mail Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Closing date: 19th April 2019 at noon. Interviews: Friday 26th April 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.