Temporary Class Teacher
Head Teacher: Mrs Emma Estell, Roll: 180
The staff, governors and children of Westdale Infant School are wishing to appoint a classroom teacher to start 1st September 2019. The post is initially temporary for 1 year but may be extended upon successful review. This is an ideal role for a NQT to join our school.
Here is your chance to join Westdale Infants on our exciting learning journey!
- Do you want to work with truly wonderful children?
- Are you passionate about children and giving them the very best possible?
- Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
- Do you want to come to work and have fun and laugh?
Come and make a real difference at Westdale Infant School!
We are looking for looking for optimistic, creative and ambitious staff member to join us on our learning journey. We are seeking and excited to find a practitioner who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children, staff and parents; someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing our children with the very best opportunities.
The Staff and Governors are seeking a candidate who can:
- Provide evidence of effective teaching over time
- Fit quickly into a busy and dedicated team
- Work towards leading a subject within the school
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Show resilience, have a sense of humour and have a positive outlook
The children are seeking a candidate who can:
- Make lessons fun, exciting and challenging
- Teach lots of lessons away from the normal classroom environment
- Be kind and caring
- Create a fabulous learning environment for them
Applicants are asked to make an appointment to meet the Headteacher, for an informal visit of the school. Further information about the post can be obtained at this point.
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.westdaleinfants.com by telephone: 0115 9531606 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date:10am on 23rd April 2019. Interviews will take place Wednesday 7th May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.