Key Stage One Teacher
Head teacher: Sam Bradbury, Roll: 350
Required from 1st September 2019
The children, parents, staff and governors at Kingsway Primary School are looking to appoint a highly motivated Key Stage 1 teacher to join our happy, caring and growing school. The successful candidate will work as part of our Key Stage 1 team.
We would like:
- An enthusiastic, approachable, friendly and motivated teacher
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a commitment to achieving high standards for our wonderful children
- Somebody who loves to learn with the children and add something new to our school
- A positive and effective team player
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- A friendly, talented and committed staff team
- A well-resourced and welcoming environment, with a strong caring ethos, where everyone is valued
- Strong parental and community relationships
- Opportunities for professional development in a growing school
- A dedicated and supportive Governing Body that is committed to developing the school vision
For further information and an application pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01623 408259.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged by appointment with the Head teacher.
Closing Date : Tuesday 23rd April 2019 3:30pm
Kingsway is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Safer recruitment procedures operate and the post is subject to safeguarding checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.