Breakfast Club Leader
Sturton Le Steeple C of E Primary School is situated in a quiet rural setting with superb facilities. The school serves the local community and draws children from Sturton and the surrounding villages. We are looking for someone to join our team who has relevant experience in primary schools.
The post involves welcoming and providing breakfast club care from 7.45am, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicants will be enthusiastic and committed to raising standards and improving the life chances of the children in their care.
We are looking for a Breakfast Club Worker who:
- has high expectations of themselves and of the children
- can plan activities for small groups
- is enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- has some experience of working in a school or childcare setting
- has excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively as part of our caring and successful team
- can support pupils’ well-being
- is eager to make a wider contribution to school life
In return we can offer you:
- a good school (see Ofsted January 2018) with a with a happy, caring and welcoming working environment
- a Christian ethos with a ‘family feel’
- an experienced and extremely supportive and dedicated staff team including SLE’s and LA Moderators
- excellent provision for continuing professional development
- an attractive, modern well-resourced learning environment in an old traditional looking building (large-scale building improvements 2016-2017)
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact the school if you would like to arrange a visit.
Application form and further details are available from the school website or email email@example.com telephone: 01427 880342
Closing date: 4th May 2019
Sturton Le Steeple C of E Primary School Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.