KS2 Class Teacher plus TLR 2
Required for September 2019
Our school is on a rapid journey of improvement and we are seeking an experienced class teacher who can contribute to this process. We are looking for a teacher who has expertise in delivering dynamic and creative lessons to come and join our committed and hard-working team.
This post will initially be in our Year 4 classroom, with a TLR responsibility to lead Pupil Premium development, and play a key part in closing the gaps for disadvantaged pupils. We are also interested in your curriculum leadership experience, so could you please outline this in your application.
We are hoping to find someone who:
- Can provide children with high-quality and memorable learning experiences.
- Can challenge children to achieve their full potential.
- Can play an active role in school improvement, with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Can create a stimulating learning environment in which children can feel secure and ready to learn.
- Can see themselves fitting into our team and sharing our aspirations and values.
- Can bring learning alive in well-planned and effective learning sequences which inspire and captivate pupils.
If you can do all this – what can we offer you in return?
- A community school which is popular with parents.
- An engaging and exciting curriculum, delivered through Novel Study and innovative and effective ‘subject- study units’. (Come and ask us!)
- Welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team.
- Well-behaved children who love learning and are easy to motivate.
- A happy school with a welcoming environment.
- Access to high quality CPD both in-house and through our membership of the Rushcliffe Schools Alliance.
- Close professional links with other local schools in our family.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed prior to submitting an application.Please contact 0115 9149751 to make arrangements to visit on one of the following times:Thursday 4th April at 3.45pm. Friday 5th April at 9.30am.
Thursday 25th April at 10.30am.
Application packs are available from: email@example.com 0115 9149751.
Closing date: Friday 26th April 2019 at noon (late applications will not be considered).Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th May - visits to observe successful applicants teaching in their own schools. Interviews will take place on Friday 10th May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.