Deputy Head Teacher
The Governors of Bramcote Hills Primary School wish to appoint a dynamic, visionary and highly skilled person to the post of Full Time Deputy Head Teacher. This permanent position represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to lead, and learn from, the talented teaching team at this fantastic school. The start date of the position is September 2019. IPR L8 to L12.
The school is now in a new stage of development and is looking to redefine outstanding teaching and learning whilst also maintaining the excellent range of opportunities it provides for its pupils.
The position is likely to have a significantly reduced teaching commitment and the school is interested to hear from candidates who can lead on curriculum development and provision for children in receipt of pupil premium funding.
We are looking for someone with:
- A vision and passion for Teaching and Learning
- An inner drive and resilience that is unwavering
- The awareness to put the needs of children first
- Outstanding teaching skills
- The desire to be outstanding
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school
- A healthy sense of humour
- A strong commitment to safeguarding children
In return, we can provide:
- Fantastic children
- A supportive and talented staff team
- A first rate induction process and access to on-going CPD that could lead to headship
- Opportunities to work in collaboration with other local schools and the George Spencer Teaching School Alliance
- A leadership team with an unwavering commitment to school improvement
Applicants are warmly invited to arrange a visit by contacting the school office on 0115 9179226 or via email@example.com .
Application information and forms can be obtained from school or downloaded from our website www.bramcotehills.org in the Vacancies section.
The closing date is 12:00 midday, Monday 29th April. Shortlisting is due to take place on Wednesday 1st May with interviews being scheduled for Tuesday 7th May. All appointments will be subject to successful DBS, qualifications, reference and identity checks.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.