Part Time KS2 Teacher
We are a small, friendly Church of England primary school in a beautiful rural setting. As a member ofThe Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Multi AcademyTrust, we are looking to recruit an outstanding KS2 practitioner to join our school from September, sharing a class with a member of our senior leadership team.
At Burntstumpwe have:
- friendly, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
- a caring, calm, Christian ethos
- a real commitment to team work in a supportive environment
- a cross curricular, creative approach to teaching and learning
- high expectations of children’s achievements
- fabulous, supportive parents and governors
We are lookingfor someone who:
- is committedto enabling all children to reach their full potential
- is an exemplary primary practitioner
- will be creative and innovative, making learning fun
- has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- has the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
This post would be suitable for an NQT or an experienced teacher–we simply want to find the right teacher for our school.Burntstump has a strong emphasis on CPD for Teachers so that they can develop as professionals. You would be expected to take advantage of a range of CPD opportunities as we grow as an Academy.We are a caring community and we have the interests of the teachers as well as the children at the forefront of our objectives.
If you would like to work in a friendly church school environment, where you can be a part of a community atmosphere,then this could be the school for you.
For an application pack or to discuss this opportunity further, please contact the school or email the Head Teacher if it is school holiday time at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please call for an appointment 0115 9632833.
Closing date: Wednesday 1st May 2019 10:00am. Interviews: Tuesday 7th May 2019
SNMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and would expect anyone joining the academy to share the same ethos.
All candidates are subject to safer recruitment procedures.The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.