Temporary Part Time KS1 Class Teacher
Headteacher: Sally Stafford
Pupils on Roll: 346 including a 26 place Nursery
Required for September 2019
Would you like a fantastic job in an amazing place with lovely people?
Dalestorth Primary School is a, warm, happy and hardworking school that was judged ‘outstanding’ by OfSTED in 2007. It has continued to maintain these high standards of academic prowess and behaviour.
Our governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking practitioner to job share in our wonderful Year 1 / 2 Puma class with an extremely experienced, dedicated and passionate job share partner. This is a two-day a week post on a Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately, we cannot be flexible with the 2 days.
We would love to hear from you if you are/have:
- An inspirational, conscientious and dedicated teacher.
- Hold a commitment and belief in raising standards, have excellent classroom management and high expectations of behaviour
- Are able to deliver a lively, stimulating curriculum and learning environment.
- Experience in KS1
- A positive and creative team player who will work alongside your job share partner and under the direction of our leadership team.
- A commitment to contributing to our Year 1 / 2 Puma Class, the highly efficient KS1 team, and the wider life of the school.
- Have a belief in developing the ‘whole’ child and are able to enthuse learning.
- The ability to work closely with parents and carers;
- A determination to ensure that all the children they teach reach their full potential;
- Someone energetic, friendly, intuitive and motivated.
In return we offer:
- Friendly, talented staff who are completely and passionately committed to the development of all children;
- An extremely experienced and supportive staff team to work with.
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children who are eager to learn;
- An opportunity for continued professional development and full support from senior leaders.
Dalestorth Primary School is committed to safer recruitment procedures. All appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks, checks on professional qualifications and eligibility.
Visits to the school are welcome – please telephone 01623 459339 to make an appointment.
Further details and an application form may be obtained from the school upon receipt of an SAE, or email email@example.com .
Closing date for applications: by 12.00pm on Wednesday 1st May. Interviews scheduled for Friday 10th May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.