Director of Standards
Head Teacher: Caroline Armstrong
Deputy Head Teacher:Lorraine Broadley
Roll: 456 (growing to 480)
You have already joined the BEST PROFESSION IN THE WORLD…
This is your chance to join what our children say and we believe is the BEST SCHOOL IN THE UNIVERSE!
Want to work with truly inspiring children in a state of the art, purpose built environment?
Are you passionate about children and giving them the very best possible?
Do you thrive when working as part of a supportive team?
Do you want to come to work and have fun and laugh?
Interested in being part of an extremely effective, dedicated and committed team?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone new to join our amazing team and come to work every day with inspiring children. Our school is filled with laughter and likeminded people who, "Are relentless in their strive for excellence." We are actively seeking and excited to find a ‘Director of Standards’ who has the ability to form outstanding relationships with children and get to the heart of each and every child in their care. Someone who has high aspirations and is passionate about providing children with the very best opportunities. Flying High Academy Ladybrook is a forward thinking school who are proud to part of the Flying High Partnership.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a successful school leader who is eager to take on the next challenge in their career
- Promotes high standards of teaching and learning through excellent classroom practice
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Is going to bring new ideas & energy to a forward facing school that is continuously striving for excellence.
- Is fascinated by the learning process.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as practitioners.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Who has the ability to make learning fun and engaging while ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Enjoys working as part of a supportive team.
- Has the ability to lead and inspire children and staff.
What we can offer you:
- A passionate, positive and motivated team of professionals who put children at the heart of every decision
- Dedicated leadership time, PPA and a full induction programme
- A strong network of schools who support each other and share best practice.
- A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust. An extensive range of leadership development opportunities & accredited CPD including NPQSL and NPQH.
- Significant support through both the Head teacher and the Flying High Trust, ensuring that you will succeed in this role.
- Working in a supportive partnership within and beyond your school, driven by a moral purpose underpinned by our core ethos and value
- Working within a developmental, not judgemental, school and partnership
- Engagement with Trust networks to share best practice and learn from others across our partnership
- An organisation committed to supporting and enabling the wellbeing of all staff
You do not have to take it from us; this is what two of our School Council Members wanted to say…
Hi! We are Chahat and Oliver and we go to what we think to be the best school in the universe!
Our school is an incredible place for many reasons. Here are just a few:
We enjoy amazing education every day.
Everyone follows our 8 pledges (Pride, Confidence, Respect, Responsibility, Creativity, Fun, Aspiration and Perseverance).
We even have our own school pets! How awesome is that?
On top of all of that… we have the coolest teachers ever!
If you are keen to be part of our very special team, please do request further details. Application packs are available via email from: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). By visiting the school prior to applying, you will get a real feel for the place and be able to ask further questions, so please do phone for an appointment 01623 415790.
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019 . Interviews: Week Beginning 29th April 2019 .
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore all positions are offered subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
This vacancy is closed to applications.