Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Required for September 2019
Number on roll: 370 ages 3-11 (including a 39 place Nursery)
The children, staff and Governors at St Andrew’s C of E Primary School are looking for an outstanding teacher to join us and help strengthen our established teaching team. NQT’s are warmly welcome.
This is a unique opportunity to join our warm, friendly and caring primary school.
Are you someone who:
• Is a confident, inspiring and imaginative classroom practitioner, who makes learning fun and engaging?
• Loves working with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else?
• Approaches teaching with enthusiasm and a positive attitude, demonstrating a range of teaching skills and strategies?
• Has high expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour?
• Is eager to make a wider contribution to school life?
• Is supportive of our Christian ethos?
In return we can offer:
• Happy, polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn
• A hardworking, friendly and supportive team
• Fantastic resources and facilities
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A high quality learning environment
We recommend that you visit our school. Please contact the school office on 01623 484522, to make an appointment to meet our Headteacher, Amanda Williams, and see our lovely school in action.
Also for an application form and further details please email email@example.com
St. Andrew’s C of E Primary School is situated in Skegby and is a popular school with a good reputation in the local area. We are proud to provide a good quality education for 370 children aged between 3 and 11 years, including wrap around care and a range of after-school clubs and activities. The school is made up of 11 classes and a 39 place Nursery Unit. If you would like to be part of our very special team, please do request further details.
Closing date is on Friday 26th April 2019 at 9am.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.