Part Time School Business Manager
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and adaptable business manager to manage the school’s business including, finance, resources, premises and health and safety. To work alongside our admin assistant, to support the school leadership and governors and liaise with the Aspire Trust’s Finance and Business Manager.
You will have:
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills
- Excellent finance and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
- Good working knowledge of MS and MIS systems
- Have or consider working towards a Certificate in School Business Management or experience of the role in school
- A caring and friendly manner especially when working with children and families.
In return we can offer you:
- A sociable, supportive and dedicated team of staff and governors
- Personalised CPD opportunities that will help you realise your career potential
- A pleasant, well organised working environment, well behaved pupils with high levels of attainment and supportive parents.
We are committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of all children. The Aspire Trust welcomes applications from all irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
To apply for this post please visit the school’s website www.gunthorpeschool.co.uk and complete an online application form.
Visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0115 9663481