Fixed Term EYFS Teacher ( Y1)
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs Marie Thompson
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Holy Trinity C of E Infant School for a full time EYFS/KS1 teacher in a mixed EYFS & Year 1 class. This position is initially a fixed term contract from September 2019 until the end of July 2021, due to the 2-year extension of the formal collaboration between Holy Trinity and Dean Hole C of E Primary School.
The Governors and Executive Head Teacher are looking to appoint a highly motivated, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to join our caring and dedicated team. Our last Ofsted inspection judged the school to be outstanding in all areas, so candidates must be driven and committed to maintain and build on this success. As a church school, we are very proud of our close links to our local church after whom we are named, and also to our local community.
This is an exciting time for Holy Trinity as we plan our conversion to academy status, and joining the Minster Trust for Education during the autumn term 2019.
We welcome applications from candidates who are NQTs, RQTs or experienced teachers and can demonstrate the following:
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and KS1 curriculum and assessments
- A love of supporting all children to develop to their full potential, and be the best that they can be
- Have high expectations for progress, achievement and behaviour
- Can provide a safe, happy, creative and stimulating learning environment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can work, plan and communicate effectively as part of a small, friendly and supportive team
- Have high expectations of themselves and is reflective of their practice
- A willingness to play a full and active role in all aspects of our small school community.
We can offer:
- A school community with a very strong family ethos, wonderful children and supportive parents
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- A dedicated team of staff, who enjoy working and laughing together
- A commitment to continued professional development
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to arrange a visit or request an application pack by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01636 812067.
The closing date for receipt of completed application forms is Thursday 2nd May 2019 at midday. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th May.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.