Teachers x 2
East Markham Primary School is a successful and thriving village school in North Nottinghamshire.
Two opportunities have arisen to join our supportive and motivated team. We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and creative teacher in both our EY/KS1 and our KS2 team. The successful candidates will enjoy planning learning which inspires all children to reach their potential and build positive attitudes to learning. We are looking for two highly effective primary teachers who have a good understanding of child development. Please state your preference and strengths in your application.
The successful applicant will:
- be innovative in his/her approach to teaching and learning which enthuses and inspires our children
- create an inclusive learning environment, promoting independence through a creative and inspirational curriculum
- have high expectations for outcomes for all groups of children
- have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and / or the primary curriculum (dependant on role)
- have a growth mindset
- work closely, as part of a team, to ensure continuity and effective transition
- build positive partnerships with parents and families to ensure children are happy and ready to learn
- be willing to get fully involved in the life of the school, building positive partnerships with the community
- enjoy school life and all that it involves, with a kind heart, positive outlook and sense of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and should be organised with our Office Manager, Mrs Lynn Whelan.
Telephone 01777 870439 or email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 13 May 2019 at 10.00 am
Interview Date: Wednesday 22 May 2019
An application pack and further details can be requested from the school, preferably by email firstname.lastname@example.org but alternatively by phone or post, using the contact information above. Details may also be found on our school website www.eastmarkhamschool.co.uk
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.