Required for August 2019, an enthusiastic and highly motivated classroom practitioner with the ability to motivate and challenge pupils.
As a Catholic Primary School our mission is to provide a living and worshipping community enabling both parents and children to enter into the full life of the Church, to supply the needs of the whole child, body and soul, temporal and spiritual.
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, a family of 21 academies within the Catholic Diocese of Nottingham. Your employer will be Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
- possess QTS
- be able to inspire and enthuse pupils
- be caring and supportive
- be committed to achieving excellent results
- be able successfully to implement strategies for raising achievement and ensuring effective teaching and learning
- possess the ability to motivate and inspire confidence
We can offer:
- wonderful pupils who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed teachers
- an opportunity to work as part of a new, highly motivated team with a strong vision for the school and its pupils
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
We are a welcoming and inclusive school and are happy to accept applications for those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the School office.
For an application pack please visit https://www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/
Completed application forms and supporting documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 26 April 2019 (9.00 am) with the intention of interviewing shortly after.
The Trust is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust, 1st Floor, Loxley House, Riverside Business Park, Tottle Road, Nottingham, NG2 1RT
This vacancy is closed to applications.