Hours: 37.5 hours per week term time only
R.E.A.L Independent School aspire to be the leading provider of high quality learning opportunities and innovative approaches to enable all children to receive a valuable life changing experience through our values of trust innovation and achievement.
Start Date: September 2019
The main functions of the Arts Lead role will be:
- To support, encourage and lead innovative opportunities to engage in the subject.
- To lead on quality assurance processes for their subject area.
- Increase access to and to secure improved outcomes for learners within the subject area.
- Work collaboratively with other curriculum leads to monitor, track progress and provide data to relevant leaders within the organisation.
- Add value to the locality offer at R.E.A.L. by seeking opportunities for young people to come together where appropriate.
- Ensure that opportunities are available throughout all key stages for learners to engage with their subject.
- Line management of a team of staff delivering your subject area.
Full details of the role are included in the person spec and job description.
If you think you have the motivation and passion to help our learners achieve their potential, and you would like to make a real difference to the lives of young people, join us on our journey to becoming an outstanding provider. Apply via our website at www.real-education.org/vacancies by the closing date of 3pm Friday 26th April 2019
Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. Please read our policies on equality and diversity, and safeguarding on our website prior to submitting an application