St John’s C of E Academy are looking for an outstanding Vice Principal to lead teaching and learning and the development and management of the overall curriculum of the Academy.
You will join a committed and focused senior leadership team to lead the Academy on its journey to sustained excellence.
The successful candidate will provide outstanding strategic and operational leadership of all areas of responsibility. A key part of this role is to develop and lead the school’s assessment strategy which will sustain the highest levels of attainment and achievement across all curriculum areas.
You will be determined to drive up standards, have a positive approach and be committed to making a difference.
This is a high-profile senior leadership role and a unique opportunity for an ambitious, forward-thinking leader to join our successful Academy.
The person we are looking for will:
- Be an inspirational, creative and outstanding teacher who is able to motivate our pupils.
- Be a hardworking, imaginative thinker and have excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Go the ‘extra mile’ to make a difference to raise aspirations and transform the lives of our pupils
- Contribute positively to the ongoing development of the Multi-Academy Trust.
Our Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check prior to their appointment.
We actively encourage you to visit our school to see us at work. Please contact our Business Manager, Katie Thackery to arrange a visit or request an information pack.
Application forms and further details are available on the school website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st May at 5pm with interviews taking place on Friday 10th May.
This vacancy is closed to applications.