Hours 27.5 hours per week
Headteacher: Elizabeth Duffell, No on Roll: 193
Required from September 2019
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational leader who has the vision, energy and commitment to play a key role in our happy and successful academy.
We are looking for a talented individual with:
- A creative and energetic approach, modelling outstanding practice in Key Stage 2
- A clear, consistent focus on improving teaching and learning to accelerate progress and attainment for all pupils
- Ambition and a proven track record for commitment to teamwork and continuous improvement in motivating children, staff and parents through modelling high expectations
- A strategic, analytical and creative approach to take a lead role in curriculum design and assessment
- A strong commitment to the continual development of the academy through partnership working and a collaborative approach
- Personal values that reflect our Christian ethos
We can offer you:
- A hardworking, supportive team that puts children firmly at the heart
- Enthusiastic children who really respond to care and exciting teaching
- The support of effective governors who are fully committed to the success of the academy
- A commitment to your professional development in leadership by the school and the Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust
As part of the Academy’s safeguarding and child protection policies, any applicant shortlisted for interview will be asked to complete a disclosure concerning Disqualification from Childcare and provide identity documents. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to St. Peter’s Cross Keys Academy are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement, please contact the school office on 01636 680360.
To request an application pack please email Lynn Sedgwick on email@example.com or alternatively send an A4 SAE to St. Peter’s C of E Primary School. As the advert coincides with the Easter Break, you can download an application pack and application form from our website www.stpetersfarndon.com
Closing date: 26th April 2019 12pm
St. Peter’s Cross Keys Academy is part of the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust.