Head Teacher: Mr Adrian Nash
Roll: 500+ rising to 525 (4 – 11)
Post 1: Classroom Teacher - (permanent and full time)
Post 2: Classroom Teacher - (permanent and full time)
Post 3: Classroom Teacher - (permanent and full time)
Due to the expansion of school and promotion, the Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint three already good, with the aspiration of being outstanding, enthusiastic and creative teachers to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team starting from September 2019. The successful candidates will have an interactive, cross-curricular approach to learning and teaching.
We are looking for a full-time teachers who:
- believes in the achievement of all pupils
- loves working with children
- have high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
- want to raise achievement through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum;
- are able to form excellent relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
In return we can offer:
- a well-resourced, attractive learning environment;
- happy, well behaved and hard working children;
- the support of an enthusiastic, supportive and committed staff team;
- a commitment to supporting continued professional development.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged - If you would like to arrange a visit, please telephone to make an appointment, we will make you very welcome. Tel: 0115 9179262, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available on the school website www.roundhill.notts.sch.uk under About us >Vacancies.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Friday 3rd May
Interviews: Friday 17th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.