Day Care Supervisor
Head Teacher: Richard Waldron, Roll: 351, Age range 3-7 years
We are seeking someone who is:-
- NVQ3 qualified and enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare.
- Knowledgeable and committed to equal opportunities
- Has previous childcare experience
- Able to lead and work as part of a team, have excellent organisational and communication skills with adults and pupils and have the ability to be flexible and use their own initiative.
In return we can offer….
- Wonderful children to work with
- A warm friendly environment
- Supportive staff
Duties will include:-
- Organising and managing our busy daycare
- Planning the sessions
- Supervising other staff
- Creating a weekly plan and liaising with nursery staff
Application forms and further information are available via email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: Friday 3rd May 2019 at 9am
Shortlisting will take place on: Friday 3rd May 2019
Please assume you have not been successful in your application if you have not heard by Friday 3rd May 2019
Interviews will be held w/b 7th May 2019
Visits welcome: Please contact us on 0115 9144225 or via the email above
James Peacock School is committed to safer recruiting and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.