KS1 Phase Leader
Q. Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher seeking a new challenge?
Q. Are you looking to take on more responsibilities and take the next step in your career?
A warm and welcoming Primary School in Sutton in Ashfield is looking for an experienced KS1 Teacher to take the next step in their career and become a KS1 Phase Leader!
Our school is looking for a KS1 Phase leader who has experience of teaching KS1 and shows potential of being a great leader.
The successful candidate will be committed to providing effective learning experiences in order to achieve the highest individual standards for all pupils and will be an integral part of the leadership team at an exciting time of development for the school. We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is an excellent practitioner, and has the highest expectations for all children with an understanding of how to ensure outstanding progress for pupils.
- Has at least 3 years teaching experience.
- Has an understanding of SEND behaviours and ways to successfully manage these in classroom practice.
- Be committed to developing our team and maintaining effective relationships within the team and with all stakeholders.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum and end of Key Stage expectations.
- Is an effective communicator, who is willing to work in collaboration with colleagues and aspire to excel professionally and is resilient, flexible and resourceful.
The post will have dedicated weekly leadership time to allow the successful candidate to fulfil their duties.
Does this sound like the perfect KS1 Phase Leader role for you? If so, please read below to find out more information!
Job Details – KS1 Phase Leader
- Leading a team of KS1 Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Providing social, pastoral and cultural development for KS1 pupils
- Aim of raising attainment across KS1
- Permanent & full-time role - September Start
- Located in Sutton in Ashfield in Nottinghamshire
- MPS / UPS + TLR
This should be returned to the school office no later than midday on Friday 3rd May noon 2019.We anticipate interviews taking place week beginning 6th May 2019
Visits to the school are warmly welcome and you can arrange this by a phone appointment on 01623 408785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.