Head Teacher: Mr Karl Clowery, Roll: 210 pupils – at full capacity, 120 pupils year one
Caretaker developing into Site Manager
25 hours per week - Full time and permanent, initial hours 6:30am to 11:30am, increasing to full time 37 hours as school increases in pupil numbers
Do you want to work in a brand new school like no other, ensuring an amazing school site from day one?
Do you believe that children should learn in a dynamic, clean, safe and inspirational environment?
Do you take pride in delivering the best for children through attention to detail and pro-activity?
Do you want to be part of something amazing?
This is a once in a life time opportunity to join a brand new school opening in September 2019. This is a unique opportunity to develop a caretaking role into a Site Manager position. You will have the opportunity to work alongside the newly appointed Head teacher and brand new team, to develop and deliver a vision for this new and school and new community and to ensure Hucknall FHA is a school to truly be proud of.
Have you got talent? If so come and share it at Hucknall Flying High Academy…
Why work at Hucknall Flying High Academy? Our school will be about every member of our fabulous community working together to achieve their full potential in all areas of life. With friendly and welcoming individuals, we will collaborate to make real contributions that will benefit our children and their families every day.
Each of our individual roles will have an impact on the future of many – developing and inspiring the future leaders, entrepreneurs and the innovators of tomorrow. We will strive to deliver learning experiences to engage and instill a curiosity to find out more within an amazing building and wider site. Our goal is to develop individuals who ask why, therefore becoming life-long learners and visionaries, with aspirations ready for the challenges of the future in an ever-changing world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and pro-active individual with energy and vision to join our newly established team as caretaker. We are looking for a strong candidate who can lead on ensuring our new school is set up and ready for the children to be wowed from their very first day and to ensure the building and site is maintained to the very highest standards.
What we can offer:
- A commitment to your professional development.
- A network of caretakers and site managers to share ideas with and ensure each and every school is the very best it can be.
- A highly motivated and supportive team committed to ensuring that all children realise their full potential.
- The opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents.
- A strong network of caretakers and site managers across the trust who work together, support each other and share best practice.
- A commitment to quality CPD as part of the Flying High Trust, including access to professional qualifications.
- Significant support through both the Head teacher and the trust team, ensuring that you will succeed in this role.
- The chance to progress in your career within the school and across the trust.
An application form can be downloaded below.
Start date: 1 August 2019
Closing Date: Friday 3 May at 12pm, interviews to take place Monday 13 May
Visit our website www.hucknallfha.co.uk
For an informal chat please contact us on 0115 989 1915 and ask to speak with Head teacher Karl Clowery or Business Manager, Jeanette Oswin. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org The school is currently under-construction so site visits are not possible at the moment but we can share our vision and how the school will look.
DBS Checks This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This vacancy is closed to applications.