Teacher (Key Stage TBA)
Diocese of Hallam working in partnership with Nottinghamshire Local Authority
Job Share - Required for 1st September 2019
NOR – 188
“a shining example”
Are you a fantastic teacher looking to work at an equally fantastic school? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join and strengthen our existing family. The key stage for this position has yet to be agreed so we would welcome applications from teachers who have experience working in both key stages. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher who is dedicated and passionate about Christian education, as we continue our journey to excellence. This role would suit someone with a passion for Maths.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an excellent teacher who is reflective and resilient
- able to enthusiastically contribute to the Catholic life of the school
- experienced in the teaching of Phonics
- experienced at managing pupils with challenging behavior and an understanding of barriers to learning
- committed to high standards of achievement and behaviour
- able to inspire our pupils by creating a stimulating learning environment
- able to provide memorable learning experiences and provocations that engage and challenge all children including children who speak English as an additional language
- willing to get involved and support the wider aspects of school life
We can offer you:
- A strong and inclusive Christian ethos
- A warm, welcoming family environment with supportive colleagues
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A well maintained building with the resources needed to teach effectively
- An innovative leadership team who are driven by simple, effective practice.
- Opportunities for inspiring CPD
- A supportive Governing body and school community
Visits to see our school are warmly welcomed. To book a visit please call the school office on (01909) 473917.
Applicants must complete a Catholic Education Service (CES) application form. These are available directly from the school website or by visiting www.catholiceducation.org.uk. Please return your application with a short covering letter via email to our Business Manager: email@example.com
Closing date: 12 Noon 17th May 2019
Selection Process: May 2019
Interviews: 24th May 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.