Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teaching Posts
Due to retirement and relocation, Highfields School is seeking to appoint two highly motivated Teachers to join our established and committed teaching and support team on a permanent basis, for September 2019.
The first role is for a KS2 Teacher, ideally 0.8 hours, but we would absolutely consider full time for the right candidate.
The second role is for a KS1 Teacher at 0.5 hours.
Applications for either role are invited from QTS teachers holding a Degree or a recognised teaching qualification, either in the State sector or in the Independent system.
The successful candidates will have:
- An understanding of how to lay the academic foundations for delivering an exceptional quality of National and/or Cambridge Curriculum academic teaching standards at Key Stage 1 or 2
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuine warmth and the ability to encourage pupils of all abilities to develop to their full potential and to embrace a love of learning
- Ideally for either role, a sporting background and/or an interest in supporting our varied and exciting sporting and competitive offer
Show-rounds will take place on Wednesday 15th May until 4pm and Thursday 16th May 9am to 9.45am for any interested candidates who wish to visit our school - please book an appointment via email and indicate which teaching role you are interested in.
Please see the attached Job Description for more information and visit our website www.highfieldsschool.co.uk/vacancies to download an application form. All applications are to be made in writing to Mr Richard Thomson, Headmaster at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Sunday 19th May 2019 at midnight. Interviews: Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.