We are looking to appoint a full time Care Assistant to support our SEN pupils, required from September 2019. This post is temporary for 1 year dependent on the SEN funding received by school and the needs of the children.
Are you able to work as part of a team to assist pupils specifically in relation to practical support and identified physical needs?
The main duties are:
- Support for personal hygiene, which includes toileting
- Providing practical and personal assistance to pupils with identified physical needs
- Providing general support in the classroom both indoors and outdoors
- Provide lunchtime support and assistance to pupils
You are strongly advised to visit prior to submitting an application. Please contact Mrs. Karen Kelley our Office Manager to arrange a visit.
Application deadline: 24th May 2019. Interviews: 5th June 2019
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.