Teacher (2 Posts)
Brookside School is looking to appoint two enthusiastic & innovative teachers into full-time positions within our school from September 2019. The school will welcome interest from those looking for posts in EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
One of the posts will suit applicants with teaching experience, the other will welcome applications from NQTs.
Brookside School is situated just south of Nottingham city in East Leake. We are 15 minutes from West Bridgford, 15 minutes from Clifton and 15 minutes from Loughborough. We offer easy access by bus or by car.
Brookside is a welcoming and successful school. We are fortunate in being able to work alongside vibrant, hardworking and wonderfully well behaved children.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement, pupil behaviour and their personal role within Brookside Primary School
- Be ready to embrace new initiatives and school priorities
- Have good interpersonal skills and work effectively as part of a team
- Have a good knowledge of the curriculum and pupil assessment
- Be committed, energetic and hard working
- Be caring and sensitive to the needs of all children
In return Brookside will offer you:
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
- A school that believes in developing the whole child and not just that part which is tested
- An experienced teaching assistance to support the teaching and learning within your classroom
- Access to technology for your lesson preparation and teaching
And for NQTs:
- A proven and successful track record of supporting NQTs throughout their induction year
- An experienced induction tutor who will also be one of your teaching colleagues
- The opportunity to create further partnerships with NQTs amongst neighbouring schools
Brookside School promises to be the dynamic and creative opportunity that will allow you to develop in to the teacher you aspire to be. We look forward to your application.
For further information and an application form please contact the school office at Brookside Primary School, School Green, East Leake, Leicestershire, LE12 6LG. Applications should be made to the Head Teacher. Visits can be arranged by contacting the school via phone on 01509 820001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The appointment of an NQT will be subject to an initial temporary contract for one year. Upon successful completion of the NQT year the post will become permanent.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 22nd May (midday)
Interview: Friday, 24th May
• All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All posts in schools, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
• The County Council welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within County and Controlled Schools and in Colleges.
This vacancy is closed to applications.